January 10, 2011

Goals for 2011


(These goals are little late...)

1. Graduate from FCI on June 17th, 2011.

2. Find a job where I'm using both my culinary training and my bachelor's degrees.

3. Create an appetizing, well-researched, and aesthetically pleasing menu for my level 5 project. Theme: local honey
4. Learn more about wine, which naturally means drink more wine. This goal also includes a trip to California.
5. Be a great intern.
6. Convince someone to treat me to dinner a Per Se...
7. Read more books. Write more often.
8. Eat more vegetables.
9. Start running more.
10. Yoga. Yoga. Yoga.
11. Practice patience.
12. Become a master butcher. I need a new boning knife first.
13. Cut perfect cocottes.
14. Improve this blog.
15. Take photography more seriously. This includes learning more about Photoshop.
16. Make better Thai food than I can find in my neighborhood, which shouldn't be difficult.
17. Take advantage of valuable opportunities and network.
18. Find a place I want to call home.
19. Learn Spanish and pick up some French too.
20. Give back to the community.